Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why is Internet Marketing Difficult for Most?

What happened to the fact that Internet Network Marketing was suppose to be the savior? Why do most people always get to a point where they forget why they got into business and/or entrepreneurship? Quite frankly, I am tired of it and I felt like I should address it today.
Before you came to the internet in search of the a savior, you joined a network marketing. That was what it was. A simple marketing business where your build a distribution channel for a product; juice, coffee, soap or whatever. You do this by simple word of mouth to your existing network. That would be a fancy phrase for friends and family. You may get fired with co-workers; be careful.
Off the internet world, you’d ask simple question; are you open to making money outside of what you do? An ideal answer would be a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’. But let me share this with you.

Internet Network Marketing   I Thought It Was the Holy GrailInternet Network Marketing is Ideal; What’s Reality?

With my experience, that was just ‘IDEAL’. The typical answer was, “what is this about?” or “it depends”. For me, most of my friends and family had no interest in doing what it takes to achieve financial freedom; be a sales professional, highest paid profession in the world.
Most people are afraid of selling and that is where the ‘sorting’ phenomenal comes into play. Even though we all sell anyway, it didn’t matter. They are scared of what others thinks of them. Sadly, they have to keep selling resumes because of fear.
When I realized this, I was not going to stop this business. The next thing that came to mind was the Internet Network Marketing concept. Why? The number would be in my favor. Just the idea of an Internet Network Marketing business already won my precious heart; I just had to figure out the process.
Although, I had forgotten 2 thing.
1. There is going to be some kind of learning curve.
2. The internet is just a media.
Marketing and networking is skillset that I must get good at. See the beauty of network marketing was suppose to be the low start-up cost. In reality, it’s still low but not as low as most people thought it was. Here is why.
Your start-up cost was $200 – $1,000. After you started to speak to family and friends, you had a flash that it ain’t going to fly that easy. So you were told to buy leads worth about $2,000 per month. BOOM! 60% of your recruits out the door.
The problem with that is if there will ever be any positive return of that investment, it won’t be upfront for most network marketing business. So you almost lost your shirt and then you stopped.

Internet Network Marketing   I Thought It Was the Holy GrailThen you got introduced to Internet Network Marketing like I was by Dr Ket Sang Tai.

They offered you a training for free but you had to buy tools. Buying tools isn’t the problem. The problem is the expectation that Internet Network Marketing would be easier and faster. Boy… was(were) I/you wrong…
My friend, I can go on and on and on here with a bunch of ways to go wrong either in the Internet Network Marketing or the offline. It is not even about that. Here is what is killing most people’s Internet or Offline Network Marketing business.
Lack of vision and rightfully so a lot of times. The way I look at it is that if you lack vision, it’s not your fault. That’s just the way you are. Having vision and perspective of the income potential the network marketing industry and/or any sales profession is paramount. It will keep you in this business long enough to make money.
The truth again is that internet is just a media. The business is a business which simply means:
  • You will incur a start-up cost as well as a continuous overhead cost.
  • You require and deserve to be profitable preferably upfront which is easier with Internet Network Marketing because of its revolutionary integration of network marketing with affiliate marketing.
  • Continuing education is a must.
  • Success is not overnight and usually not in your 7 or 14 days trial of any product.
Trials are good especially in the Internet Network Marketing world but it is meant for you to see light at the end of a tunnel and not to put money in your pocket. There are no magics over here even in the Internet Network Marketing world; sorry.
 I hope this information was Useful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment